House of film
House of Film is a leading Hollywood boutique sales and distribution company. As worldwide distributors of high quality independent feature films and documentaries, the Company’s mission is to reach the widest possible global audience and maximize producers' revenue in a distribution model combining the traditional with the non-traditional. House of Film has a proven track record of negotiating and closing a wide range of distribution deals for over 300 feature films and documentaries, including Oscar contenders and festival favorites.
The executives at House of Film have over fifty years of combined experience in monetizing high quality motion pictures, utilizing their worldwide network of 25,000 + Industry contacts. Since the company’s inception in 2009, the Company has had a resounding confirmation of their distribution model through a rising number of accomplishments: many of the House of Film titles are winning top prizes at film festivals. Twelve of these movies have qualified for the Academy Award.
The Company has proven time and again its ability to optimize revenue from any content through a comprehensive distribution model that is combining traditional distribution (all rights territory deals, theatrical and broadcast deals) with digital releases on the best platforms.
Thanks to ever-building alliances and output deals, House of Film can offer worldwide distribution for the movies it represents.
House of Film has earned a reputation for accomplishing the impossible and has resounding confirmation of the validity of its approach through a rising record of its accomplishments:
– The ability to reach over 25,000 buyers across the globe.
– Twelve of our motion pictures qualified for the ACADEMY AWARD.
– A number one box office theatrical release for Beautiful Darling.
– IFTA member.
– Our movies are winning top prizes at film festivals.
– PR coverage by some of the leading industry publications like Screen Daily, The Hollywood Reporter, the Business of Film.
– The company is present at the Berlinale (EFM), MIPTV, Cannes, Toronto, MIPCOM, the AFM, Ventana Sur and various other markets and festivals.
House of Film has a special focus on content that relates to fashion, design or the arts or meets the highest standards in aesthetics or is innovative and ground breaking in its approach. The company also distributes a portfolio of films from other genres under the Maison Noir label.